You know! A lot of people heard about VPS hosting faster and cheaper than shared hosting a lot.
Okay. It right. They’re all right.
The cheaper VPS hosting that people are mentioning about was an un-managed or Self-manage VPS hosting, which means you have to manage all the servers by yourself. You must know to code, and you must understand how to config and install applications on your server. There is no Cpanel to control the un-managed VPS hosting.
You have to manually deal with dozens of messy code alone.
If you love managed VPS hosting you can try Cloudways VPS hosting or Godaddy VPS hosting, Namecheap VPS hosting, Liquid Web VPS hosting, DreamHost VPS hosting. There are still more but above are some managed VPS hosting that most people knew.
You must know that Managed VPS hosting
If you still would like to use Un-Managed VPS hosting at this point, I will show you how. But you must at least know how to config your domain DNS at the domain name registrar.
Did you know that the VPS hosting has a lot of offers from the VPS providers? Such as: free credits for trial, or discount.
Vultr VPS hosting offerring to users these deals:
Cloudways is Managed VPS hosting.
The button will look like this:
How to use VPS hosting install a WordPress site without coding.
Both ServerPilot and RunCloud offer Database and the credential to control your databases.
RunCloud offers offsite Web Application and Database Backup (Additional charges). ServerPilot not at this time.
https now is one of the most important keys that any blog or website must have
Both RunCloud and ServerPilot offer Free SSL certificate auto-install
One of the painful of using Un-managed VPS is the server backup or website backup.
Because, it has no Cpanel like shared hosting and it doesn’t has any backup for itself. You must enable server backup at the VPS hosting provider but that is not a real-time backup or daily backup. it’s a weekly backup or monthly backup.
To have a real-time backup or daily backup, you must buy other backup packages for it.
If you use ServerPilot to control your servers, and you using the WordPress site; you must install a Backup plugin or buy some other Backup services.
There are a lot of hosting backup services for WordPress sites out there like Manage WP, VaultPress – Jetpack Plans, Backup Buddy. I’m not sure what right for you.
When you buy a Jetpack plan, you’re going to get a WordPress site backup in daily or hourly(real-time backup). The Real-time backup available for JetPack professional plan.
The VaultPress by Jetpack offers backup and Recovery feature, which mean you can restore your site at any time without losing your database. But remember connect your server to Vaultpress server to get the full backup of your website.
Check out Jetpack plans and pricing
hit the button to find out
RunCloud or ServerPilot or Cloudways
- Cloudways is a managed VPS hosting. You just buy a one-time for all. ALL-IN-ONE Package: VPS hosting server + real-time backup+easy restore site+ free SSL active & auto-renewal+ live chat support & ticket support+ CDN support + SMTP email addon+ Migration tool + server monitor + Database access + one-click to install any website application + DNS made easy addon+ Cron Job+ Server config + PHP version selection
- Cloudways accepts Paypal, all credit cards as a payment method. You can add prepaid amount and store for use in the future.
Check out Cloudways plans and pricing
hit the button to find out
- RunCloud is not a hosting provider. it’s a solution to control your VPS server, which means you must buy VPS hosting at VPS hosting providers like Vultr or DigitalOcean or Linode.
- You must buy VPS and RunCloud Plans separate.
- RunCloud offers free SSL active and auto-renewal
- You can enable website backup
- Git supported
- One-click to install web applications WordPress, Joomla,…
- Unlimited domains and database
- PHP-CLI version selection
Check out RunCloud Plans and Pricing
ServerPilot is also not a VPS hosting provider. It’s a solution to control VPS servers.
Server Pilot has fewer features than RunCloud and there is no back up here. But Server Pilot simpler and it
- You can install free SSL certicate+auto renewal or adding the custom certificate.
- Read more how to install WordPress and server pilot here
Check out Server Pilot plans and Pricing
|Follow 2018's BlueTailCoupon.Net on WordPress.com