April 2019. Google has announced SSL will affect SEO on the Google search results and all Unencrypted Web sites also are going to get a notice on google chrome browser “Not Secure” at the left side of URL. Let upgrade your website now. Namecheap is offering a 46% off on EV SSL Certificate. All new customers are going to get this discount term for one domain name in the first year.
The EV SSL secures both types www or non-www of your website, sub-domain not included in this case. It is a good fit for E-commerce, corporate, NGO, or governmental website. The SSL certificate refers to Secure Sockets Layer which is a security measure that ensures that all links to your web server are secure by encrypting all data during transmission from the server to the end user and vice versa. It provides an Encryption up to 256-bit to do its work that promised to keep your business in the safe zone.
When it comes to building a site, user trust is the ultimate tool which can be either the death or the growth of your site traffic. People tend to trust more if they can picture the real assurance of their safety and that of the data they have shared with you. This creates a need to get a tool that can ultimately do just that: the EV SSL Certificate.
Comodo EV SSL certificate is ranked among the world’s top SSL security providers, and The provider is offering you an even better deal of this year: get the EV SSL certificate for 46% off at NameCheap. Especially when you ordering for two years you’re going to get a 50% discount. It’s even better than when registering only one year.
So, what does one need to get this green bar? A few things actually:
• Business registration: to ensure that only legal business is being conducted, Comodo will authenticate your firm registration before
issuing SSL protection.
• Company representative: to ensure that there is a defined line of command you are required to provide the names and details of those holding executive positions.
• Contact information: provide Whois Contact Info that will be useful in identifying your domain.
More Coupons from NameCheap:
Features of the EV SSL Certificate
- Extended Validation: To ensure customer security and trust at large, Comodo crosschecks the domain ownership with the company property and registration so as to make sure that only legit sites granted this certificate.
- Single Domain Validation Provides the ultimate verification of a domain name to avoid ambiguities.
- $1,750,000 Warranty: Comodo offers over one million dollars’ worth of insurance against any online transaction losses on any website that is secured by Comodo SSL certificate.
- Dynamic Site Seal: The NameCheap Comodo EV SSL Certificate comes with a Dynamic Site Seal that you can place on your site to display the level of protection and guarantee that you have in place. This will ensure that all your customers feel safe when transacting on your website.
- Green Bar Assurance: With a few extra paperwork, you can get this ultimate secure guarantee, the additional levels of validation ensures that your customers see the popular green address bar which is considered as a mark of top-notch security.
- 15-Day Refund Policy: Not satisfied with your SSL certificate? Worry not, Comodo offers an up to 15 days cash refund for all purchases made.
40% off Godaddy SSL Certificate Coupon
In this age of technology where nearly everything revolves around the internet, it is of ultimate importance to ensure top-level protection for both your customers as well as your domain. A small breach could cost your whole business regarding finances and reputation. Getting the NameCheap Comodo EV SSL Certificate will ensure that you don’t fall into this deep pit of condemnation. Go ahead and get your package at 46% off.
Coupon to Email / RSS to email
Get new Coupons, Deals from www.bluetailcoupon.net to your email.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at here. We will treat your information with respect.