Most home networks fail to find the right balance between performance and protection. Too often than not you find that one of these is given more emphasis than the other resulting in a router that is very lackluster. However, one product that has ensured that this balance is achieved is the Norton core router.It offers high-speed connectivity while at the same time equipping your network with top class security to ensure that your data and devices are properly secured.
Specifications.The Norton core router has the following specifications;
1.In built dual processor that runs at a speed of 1.7ghz.This ensures high-speed WiFi connectivity.
2. It has beamforming antennas that deliver the WiFi signal straight to the device in any corner of the house.
3. It has a dual band support system that transmits signals at 2.4ghz and 5ghz giving freedom for your device to select the best available signal.
4.Supports wave 211 technology that supports speeds of up to 2.5gbps. This provides flawless video streaming and lag free gaming.
5. The core employs the use of deep packet inspection and intrusion prevention measures as modes of securing your network. It also provides you with critical information on what steps to take in order to further protect your network.
6. It offers parental control where you can be able to monitor the content being accessed by the kids. Through this, you can monitor all the connected devices and provide limitations for each.
7. Through the Norton app, the core allows you to control your wireless network from anywhere. You can choose to turn it on or off from wherever you are.
8. Protects all the devices that are connected to the core from malware, viruses, and attackers.
Conclusion.The Norton core router clearly offers a perfect combination of protection and performance. It offers high speeds while at the same time offering top class security.This should propel your home right up the modern age of secured digital life.