1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or posts that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website is operating on WordPress platform, so all of the cookies from our website may installed by WordPress platform, third-party plugins or themes providers. We don’t create our custom cookie on this website.
When you access our website, Our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like LinkShare, Commission Junction, Impact Radius. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us detect certain kinds of fraud.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. They are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
– Newsletter subscribers form, This form created to help users reached our latest content from our website. Via this form, we got your email address and name. The user can unsubscribe to this newsletter notification by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email letter.
– Comment on our website: By the default, users must provide the name and email address to comment on our blog. This user information is stored on our website. We don’t use this information to annoying the user who has commented on our blog. And we don’t send our newsletter email when you just comment but don’t subscribe to our newsletter form.
2. How Bluetailcoupon Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise interact with the services or contact Bluetailcoupon(via the contact form). For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information in order to contact us at the contact page. In this case, we got your name and email address. As the same to this, when you subscribe to our newsletters, we only get your email address your name.
When you commenting on our site, we also get your email address, name, and website link.
3. How Bluetailcoupon Uses Personal Information
Bluetailcoupon uses your information for:
Operating and improving our Services;
Contacting you when you need a help.
4.Sharing Your Information
As described above, we got your email and name when you subscribing to our newsletter, contact us, commenting on our website
We don’t share your email address and your name to the third-party services.
5. Behavioral Advertising
we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
6. Your Right
-Subscribe to newsletter:
You have all the right when using our website, especially subscribing to our newsletter to get the latest contents from our website. You can subscribe any time with the link provided at the bottom of every email letter that we sent to you.
-Comment on the website:
You have a right when commenting on our blog which provides you a link to your personal website, this may get more people know about you.
8. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us here or by mail using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org